If you or a loved one is concerned about falling, or simply wants to feel more secure about your safety, Methodist Lifeline Medical Alert System* ** has a service that will work for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Statistics show that 55 percent of falls occur in an around the home and receiving help quickly is vital to recovery, especially for older individuals.
Methodist Lifeline offers three options: HomeSafe Standard, HomeSafe with AutoAlert and GoSafe with AutoAlert systems for both landlines and wireless/mobile devices.
1) HomeSafe Standard: this basic option helps you maintain your independence in and around your home. You may wear your waterproof help button as a necklace or on your wrist. With one simple press of the button, you are connected to a professional in the response center--24/7.
2) HomeSafe with Auto Alert: this option offers an extra feature for your protection and is an excellent choice for those individuals with a history, risk or fear of falling. The AutoAlert button can automatically call for help if it detects a fall and you can't push your help button. During the installation, you choose how you would like to be assisted--by a loved one, a neighbor or friend, or by emergency services.
3) GoSafe with AutoAlert: this option offers access to help both in the home and when you are on the go. The mobile system features six locating technologies designed to help find you in an emergency. The waterproof necklace button features direct two-way voice communication as well as the AutoAlert feature in the event of a fall.
Without timely intervention, a medical incident such as a heart attack, stroke or fall may compromise your quality of life. Methodist Lifeline can help you get the assistance needed during these critical times.
Professional installation is included in the monthly fee. In addition:
- No long-term contracts
- No hidden costs
- No cancellation fees
- Available to anyone within a 50 mile radius of Omaha
- No landline phone needed -- wireless communicators are available to you
- FDA approved
Questions? We'd like to answer them. Please feel free to contact Terri Sawyer, Lifeline Coordinator at Methodist Lifeline, (402) 354-3200. Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may also email Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org
*AutoAlert does not detect 100 percent of falls. If able, you should always press your button for help.
**Coverage outside the home is provided where AT&T Network is available.
Lifeline® is supported by the Methodist Hospital Foundation.
Comments from a client...
"I live in Charlotte, NC. I cannot tell you how much peace of mind we have had because of the Lifeline® and we appreciated your approach as my dad was resistant to wearing it but you worked magic and he did."